- Please complete the online registration form below by selecting all the classes you are interested in. You can expect to receive a confirmation email when the registration has been successful.
- Proceed with payment by bank transfer (account details below). Payment has to be completed within 4 days after sending us the registration form.
Bank: DBS BANK LIMITED
Account Holder: Shue Louis
Branch: Shenton Way (03)
Account Number: DBS Savings Plus, 003-4-096541
- Registration and payment can also be done in person during any of the milongas at Xen Bar or Up, by approaching Louis and Janet.
Please reserve as early as possible, because your place at the workshop will be secured only after finishing the registration and payment procedure. There is also a limit on class size (maximum 36 per class) for effective learning.
- Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you are unsure which classes are right for you.
Early-bird discounts for registration and payment by 27 March!
- If you register for 10 or more classes, each 1.5 hr group class at SG$ 32 per class (29% OFF)
- If you register for 5-9 classes, each 1.5 hr group class at SG$ 36 per class (20% OFF)
- If you register for less than 5 classes, each 1.5 hr group class at SG$ 40 per class (11% OFF)
Subsequently the full rate is SG$45 for each 1.5 hr group class.
Terms and conditions:
- Videography: No filming is allowed during classes. However, at the end of each class the instructor will give a short summary of the lesson and/or demonstration which can be taped.
- Refund policy: If you wish to cancel all or portions of the classes, refund with 20% administrative charge is only available if notification of withdrawal is received between 2-8 April. Under normal circumstances, there will be no refund after 9 April.
- Cancellation of class: The organizer reserves the right to cancel a class if the number of participants is too few. You will be given a credit to redeem at another workshop.
- Although we will do our best to ensure gender balance, the organizer will not be responsible for the balance of men and women in classes.